Design 38 Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower
Chicago castings blend aluminum with high-strength alloys to create strong, corrosion-free housings and wheels ideal for adverse industrial environments. Aluminum also stands up to sub-zero ambients without material deterioration. Since aluminum is non-magnetic and non-toxic, Chicago’s pressure blowers are recommended for both electronic and food related applications. The non-sparking properties qualify Chicago’s pressure blowers for AMCA Type B spark resistant rating.
Contact Air Industries for further details and ordering info.
Chicago Blower’s new series of cast aluminum pressure blowers fills the diverse needs of high pressure applications from combustion air to fume and dust control to food processing.
- Flanged inlet/ outlet
- Housing drain
- Inlet/ outlet screen
- Vibration isolators
- Inlet filter
- Slide gate damper
- Belt guard
- Shaft and bearing guard
- Up to 24 wheel/inlet combinations per size to meet required performance using direct drive
- Radial bladed and backward curved wheels
- Split bolted housings with side cover plates provide installation versatility and easy clean out
- Flow reversible for either rotation and rotatable to eight discharge positions
- Performance verified in AMCA accredited lab